The last several weeks have brought unprecedented challenges, and Homespire Windows & Doors and its employees have been impacted, along with many of you. In an effort to protect our customers and employees, effective March 20th, Homespire Windows & Doors temporarily suspended normal operations. We are eager to resume full operations as soon as possible and are taking steps to do so in the safest manner possible.
This has been an extraordinary unfortunate event. Temporarily suspending operations was not a decision that was easy, but one that was necessary in order for Homespire Windows & Doors to do our part to protect the communities in which we serve.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate through these difficult times, and below you will find steps we are putting in place to protect everyone once we resume full operations.
CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS:
We recognize many of our customers have projects underway and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. Please be assured that even under the latest state orders regarding the closure of businesses, we are working to complete your project as soon as possible. We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams while providing these services. This includes:
- Individual hand sanitizer distributed to each employee
- Utilization of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), including gloves, masks, gowns/body suits, flooring coverings and physical barriers
- Employee temperature checks
- Employee/customer symptoms screenings
- Social distancing in the home
- Decreased face-to-face contact
- Sanitization/cleaning of work spaces using CDC-approved COVID-19 cleaners
- And implementing other CDC guidelines when appropriate
We know you are anxiously awaiting the installation of your project. Please know as soon as we are able to safely resume operations, we will.
THOSE INTERESTED IN OUR SERVICES:
For many a windows and doors project is necessary to maintain the livability and comfort of their home, which is even more important today. We are available to discuss your needs, and we have temporarily transitioned to a limited number of Virtual Design Consultations you can complete in the comfort of your home without the need of anyone stepping a foot in your door. If you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and 30 minutes to connect with one of our designers, we are still able to provide you with a firm price and to guarantee that price for 12 full months.
Because this is new for us, we are offering some of our best promotions to those who pilot our Virtual Design Consultations. If you are interested in a Virtual Design Consultation, simply leave your name and phone number at 866-996-0464, and a Customer Service Representative will call you back.
In the meantime, we have temporarily halted all in-home consultations, but when we resume we will take steps to safely do so. These steps include:
- Gloves and masks will be provided to all design consultants to use at in-home appointments
- Individual hand sanitizer will be distributed to use before, during and after each in-home appointment
- Sanitation protocols that include cleaning design materials and equipment with CDC-approved COVID-19 cleaners will be put in place
- And more
We know this has been a difficult time for everyone, and we continue to be extremely grateful for the patience and trust our customers have given us. We are committed to honoring all of our commitments, and we appreciate your continued patience. As always, our goal is to get back to serving our customers, our employees and our communities as soon as possible.
Your Homespire Windows & Doors Team